Monday, January 22, 2007

Welcome

This is my first of many entries into my blog. One of the purposes of this blog is to further explore how the social media is impacting the future of the communications industry. Also, I hope to connect with PR professionals for advice/thoughts on current topics and trends within corporate communications and public relations. I look forward to pursing a PR career in the Dallas area in the near future. I am particularly interested in crisis communications, but I have a lot to learn!
I encourage you to check back after I get the hang of this. Please visit our class website-http://www.smuccpaclass.blogspot.com/
Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

College Bloggers said...

Good blog posting. You're templete needs adjusting to get the word Communications all on the same line. But otherwise this looks good. Nice job.

Renee Noseff said...

Nice blog...do we have the same template just different colors? anyway, yes those are pony ears...

Kara said...

haha thanks gal...I was at a funeral and had to miss class. fill me in on what I missed if you get some time this weekend...you can email though, no blog necessary :)